SAVVY PURCHASERS ACT NOW – PRICES AT THE ADMIRAL COLLECTION, CHRYSALIS PARK, STEVENAGE REDUCED BY 16 PER CENT

Explore Living has reduced the price of properties at the admiral collection at Chrysalis Park by 16 per cent in its spring sale with prices now starting from just £198,995 for a two-bedroom house and £218,995 for a three-bedroom house, making them ideal for first time buyers and young families.

John Inglis, Sales and Marketing Director of Explore Living commented: “Since launching the Admiral collection in August 2011, enquiries have mainly been from couples, first time buyers and young families. Buyers were being priced out of houses in the area and so we decided to reduce the prices accordingly. This makes it much easier to help people get on the ladder and of course, increase sales.”

By reducing the prices these brand new homes are even more affordable combined with Route 85. Explore Living recently launched Route 85 at the development, which allows buyers to own 100 per cent of the property for just 85 per cent of the price. The other 15 per cent is an interest free loan which is deferred for ten years. John continued: “With first time buyers struggling to get on the property ladder, we want to do all we can to help them out and incentives like these give a ‘helping hand’ to those buying their first home. Our first purchaser at Chrysalis Park is a young first time buyer couple and they are delighted with their new home.”

All new home buyers need is a minimum deposit of five per cent of the property’s value that they are interested in and an additional £1,000 to reserve their home, however, some terms and conditions do apply and Route 85 is subject to availability. Explore Living can even put buyers in touch with a mortgage broker who can help arrange a mortgage for the remaining 80 per cent of the value of the property.

Savvy purchasers can now buy a home at the Admiral collection for up to £41,000 less than before, yet still enjoy the high specification and finish that Explore Living is renowned for.

All homes are fitted with telephone points to living room, kitchen and main bedroom, pre-wiring for Sky+ and flat screen TVs and solid concrete floors and staircase to eliminate squeaking floorboards and allow freedom to choose flooring.

The kitchens in each of the homes are fitted with high-performance appliances, soft close cupboards and drawers and an integrated fridge / freezer. The bathrooms and ensuite facilities will incorporate crisp white sanitary ware, a heated towel rail and a built-in mirror.

The Admiral Collection at Chrysalis Park comprises just ten superbly designed two and three bedroom houses in an ideal location. Each property boasts a high internal specification with a garage, gardens and dedicated parking.

The Admiral Collection is perfect for young families, couples and first time buyers attracted by the location and facilities close to home. Couples will enjoy the ease of travelling to Stevenage for shopping and leisure, taking advantage of a busy town centre offering high quality shops, restaurant and cafés as well as traditional markets. Families can benefit from the many primary schools in the area.

The new homes are set in an excellent location, just three miles from the A1(M) and Stevenage railway station – convenient for local and London commuters – with journey times to the central London transport hub Kings Cross a mere 24 minutes* away.

Prices start from £198,995 to £219,995. For more information, please call Sales on 01992 526753, email gill.austin@lanesproperty.co.uk or visit www.exploreliving.co.uk




PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINNT\Temp\sess_pomh99r5rnersoikc46rk9kis3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINNT\Temp\sess_pomh99r5rnersoikc46rk9kis3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\WINNT\Temp) in Unknown on line 0