Register your details for access to extra features. Save properties
and searches, receive sms or email alerts about new developments and more.
Call 0845 521 1675 Now!
To arrange a viewing
This exclusive new development of just 60 one and two bedroom apartments sets new standards in architectural style and design, providing a unique and inspired fusion of classic Art Deco with the very best 21st century design principles.
With balconies and terraces to many apartments and private landscaped amenity space, Lumina offers fine living in a distinctive quality setting. A perfect combination.
At Lumina, the art of cool, quality design also meets the latest in environmentally friendly thinking, from roof top solar panelling to an energy saving building fabric. And, with Chadwell Heath now benefiting from regeneration and excellent transport links as well as close proximity to the 2012 Olympics, it’s an ideal place to build, live – and invest in the future.
Pay for just 85% of your new home now and pay the remaining 15% later. The remaining 15% is an interest free loan for up to 10 years.
At many of our developments there is no Stamp Duty to pay for first time buyers so what’s stopping you? All you need is a 5% deposit and £1,000 to reserve your new dream home.