Route 85

Explore Living are now making it even easier for first time buyers to get on the property ladder with the Route 85 scheme.

Pay for just 85% of your new home now and pay the remaining 15%
later. The remaining 15% is an interest free loan for up to 10 years.

At Explore Living we’re committed to creating superior new houses and
apartments. We have totally re-invented the purchasing process so buying a new property from Explore is sure to be a unique and enjoyable experience.

All you need is a 5% deposit and £1,000 to reserve your new dream home.




PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINNT\Temp\sess_dr0oo44tfrno2pmcr6vspmjos7, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: open(C:\WINNT\Temp\sess_dr0oo44tfrno2pmcr6vspmjos7, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\WINNT\Temp) in Unknown on line 0